Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,876 prices entered by 494 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.563 USD / BGN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 66% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,836 (5,033 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)