Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,914 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,763 (COL$9,495,138) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)