Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18803 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,865 (R$ 15,236) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)