Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 46% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,794 (€4,056) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)