Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 46% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,102 (€4,314) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)