Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.109 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,791 prices entered by 435 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,880 (€5,301) in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)