Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01922 USD / MKD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 71% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,894 (150,582 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)