Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00949 USD / JPY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $7,887 (¥831,229) in Nerima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)