Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14644 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 58% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,906 (26,674元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)