Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36179 USD / TND
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,482 (9,624 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)