Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.599 USD / BAM
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,342 (5,583KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)