Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.727 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 56% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,366 (6,003 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)