Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,798 prices entered by 489 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05234 USD / MXN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,010 (Mex$ 76,621) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 177 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)