Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,459 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)