Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,903 prices entered by 996 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10700 USD / MAD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,914 (27,233 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 25,800 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)