Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10776 USD / MAD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,878 (35,991 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Irkutsk costs руб 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)