Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04476 USD / MXN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,590 (Mex$ 80,216) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,062 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 207,000 (about 1 hour ago)