Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,618 (COL$9,959,867) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)