Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.113 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,896 prices entered by 480 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 41% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)