Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,657 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14214 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 61% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,260 (22,932元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manchester costs £150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $4.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)