Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,965 prices entered by 584 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,624 ($b11,158) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,062 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)