Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,884 prices entered by 1,219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14472 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,286 ($b8,883) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tol'yatti costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kimberley costs R 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Geneva costs CHF 659 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Gaziantep costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)