Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,019 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,963 ($b13,466) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $839 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Oakland, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)