Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,611 ($b11,052) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)