Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,562 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14600 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,874 ($b12,833) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)