Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,743 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14524 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,624 ($b11,184) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 250 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Macao costs 300 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)