Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Los Angeles, California, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,702 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14461 USD / BOB
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,293 ($b8,938) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Düsseldorf costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Canberra costs AU$3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)