Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24105 USD / MYR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,199 (RM17,420) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,550 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montes Claros costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)