Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24242 USD / MYR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,180 (RM17,241) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Riverside, California costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)