Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,849 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02217 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,036 (136,948 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)