Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00181 USD / XAF
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 4% more expensive than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,920 (5,494,594 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,500 in Los Angeles, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)