Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 32% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,687 (€5,738) in Karlsruhe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)