Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00232 USD / KZT
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 79% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,064 (889,364 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)