Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03417 USD / TWD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 48% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,810 (140,781 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)