Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,792 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07221 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 54% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,022 (55,697 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belfast costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Basel costs CHF 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 4 hours ago)