Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04471 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 71% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,387 (53,394 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)