Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,864 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23892 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,400 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,299 (R$ 13,809) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,846 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)