Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 250 different people.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,844 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)