Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00602 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 76% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,373 (₨394,431) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)