Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $7,078 (7,078 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Long Beach, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beirut costs 1,250 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (about 2 hours ago)