Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00848 USD / NPR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 59% more expensive than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $14,650 (₨ 1,728,391) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Los Angeles, California.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)