Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,873 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 30% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,844 (€5,288) in Groningen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)