Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,894 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019.
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 32% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,677 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)