Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18070 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 72% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,763 (R$ 15,288) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)