Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,896 prices entered by 476 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,471 (CH$2,732,335) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,380,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Segovia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Huizhou costs 13元 (about 2 hours ago)