Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05023 USD / MXN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,071 (Mex$ 61,151) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)