Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,938 prices entered by 500 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05234 USD / MXN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,526 (Mex$ 48,257) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $115 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)