Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 49% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $4,946 (€4,177) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)