Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,616 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01572 USD / MZN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $11,387 (724,214 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Los Angeles, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)