Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27894 USD / PEN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,081 (S/. 11,047) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)