Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27875 USD / PEN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,987 (S/. 10,717) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)