Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27755 USD / PEN
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,238 (S/. 11,665) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 350元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)