Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $5,269 (€4,491) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)