Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,403 prices entered by 1,040 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 52% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $2,846 (元18,056) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)