Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,951 prices entered by 625 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 51% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,521 (元10,293) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)