Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18457 USD / BRL
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 67% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,253 (R$ 17,626) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)