Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,979 prices entered by 508 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,085 (COL$10,599,369) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 347,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,626 (about 3 hours ago)