Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.678 USD / AUD
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 23% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,085 (AU$8,970) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)