Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $6,202 (₩7,235,000) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)