Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Los Angeles, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 68% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $3,182 (Rp 47,342,474) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)