Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Los Angeles, California, United States
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01068 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Los Angeles, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 78% cheaper than in Los Angeles, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Los Angeles, California you would need to make just about $1,904 (ARS $178,314) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)